Riverside Park is home to five statues, most of which are on the upper level of the park, away from the walking and running trails that run along the Hudson, not including the very beautiful Grant's Tomb, at Riverside Drive and 122nd. Or the Soldiers and Sailors Monument, Riverside and 89th.
- Joan of Arc, the national hero of France, Riverside at 93rd
- Louis Kossuth, Hugarian patriot and statesman, Riverside at 113th
- Franz Sigel, the popular German-born Civil War general, Riverside at 106th
- Samuel J. Tilden, the Bourbon Democrat who fought Tammany and ran for president in the controversial 1876 election, Riverside at 112th
- Eleanor Roosevelt, pictured above, the best first lady ever, Riverside at 72nd